Saturday, June 14, 2014

Time to catch up.

     I have not been posting on my blog now for about a year. I apologize for that and, I will do my best to post new work as I complete them. I have sold quite a few paintings since the last post, and I thank everyone that has purchased one of my paintings. The big news is that I am now represented by The Julie Heller Gallery, in Provincetown, that was important because I was selling my work out of Galadiel's Mirror in Provincetown, and the owner, Bob Klien suddenly passed away in September and the shop closed. I was shocked and saddened by his passing.
            I will show some of the paintings that sold, but I want to focus on what's new.  I also want to thank everyone that has looked at my blog and hope you return many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment